Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Business Development Representative
2 open positions
The Business Development Representative plays a crucial role in driving the growth of our company. As a key member of the sales team, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through outbound calling and market research. Your ability to effectively communicate our products or services, negotiate deals, and close sales will directly impact our revenue goals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong sales skills and a passion for business development. Fluency in English is essential, while proficiency in Spanish is a plus. Technical sales experience, particularly in the software or technology industry, is preferred.
Join our team and be part of an exciting journey as we expand our client base and drive business growth.
No experience is required, and we will train you to succeed.
We are open to candidates seeking either part-time or full-time employment.
➢ Conduct outbound calls to potential clients to generate new business opportunities
➢ Communicate persuasively and successfully
➢ Collaborate with the sales team to meet or exceed sales targets
➢ Overcoming objections
➢ Identify and qualify leads through market research and prospecting
➢ Entering all relevant data into our online sales interface (ERP)
➢ Answer incoming phone calls to office main number, screen calls and transfer to appropriate team member.
➢ Pay is $10.00/hour plus a commission plan
➢ We are open to candidates seeking either part-time or full-time employment
➢ Strong sales skills with a proven track record of success
➢ Knowledge of business development strategies and techniques
➢ Experience in outbound calling and lead generation
➢ Ability to negotiate and book appointments with prospects
➢ Strong market research and prospecting skills
➢ Must be a fluent in English, and a US Citizen
➢ Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
➢ Ability to negotiate and book appointments with prospects.
➢ Flexible schedule
➢ Opportunity for growth: Marketing
➢ Bonuses and commission
1 open positions
Please read the entire job description along with requirements and benefits sections for complete details.
Temp to Permanent position - Up to 90 days as a temp
The number one goal of everyone in our team is to make our Clients exceptionally happy. The Helpdesk Technician plays an important role in making sure that happens. The Helpdesk Technician handles the first level support requests that come in from our Clients. They are the first to touch a help desk ticket and make sure that the issued is handled quickly and the Client is informed of what to expect every step of the way. When help is needed the Helpdesk Technician can get help from or escalate issues to other members in Service Delivery Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Here’s some of the primary parts of the role:
- Delight our Clients with Friendly, Quick and Helpful Experience
- Work on and resolve Helpdesk Tickets & Service Requests
- Document in detail what is done on every Helpdesk Ticket
- Make sure that Client Documentation in a well maintained
- Split tickets that have several issues into separate tickets
- Provide the Client with basic remote troubleshooting
- Make sure that tickets aren’t “stale” throughout the process
- Escalate tickets that require Senior Helpdesk Engineer support
- Communicate to the client the status of their ticket every step of the way, notify them of any changes or outages related to their issue
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for daily / weekly recurring tasks
- Submit Timesheets & Expense reports as indicated on their SOPs
- Follow all company Security Procedures and Keeping a Vigilant Eye for Security Issues
PREFFERRED TO HAVES
- Experience using a Ticketing system and other IT systems management tools
- Experience providing support via remote tools
- Experience handling Technical Service Tickets
- Experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Professional IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM, etc.
- Experience working either on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
NUMBERS & METRICS
We believe that what gets measured, gets managed (& improved). So, we work hard as a team to track important KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) & metrics in our business so we know what areas are working well and what areas we may need to improve on. The Helpdesk Technician role will be accountable to KPIs & Metrics that will include things such as Client Satisfaction Scores (CSAT), Documentation Quality, Ticket Re-Opens & First Touch Ticket Closures, as well as intangible metrics that align with things such as our Company Core Values. These will change from time to time as we grow & improve.
The Helpdesk Technician role reports directly to the Lead Service Tech.
For someone looking to progress their role, the Helpdesk Technician naturally leads into roles such as: the Senior Helpdesk Technician, Network Engineer, Solutions Architect, Account Manager, Virtual CIO, CTO or Senior Network Engineer.
- Must be a US Citizen
- A love for, and ability to, Solving Problems & Challenges
- Must be passionate about technology
- Must report to our Woodbridge, VA office M-F from 8a-5p
- A+ Certification (If no cert you must pass both A+ tests within 90 days from initial start date as a temp to retain employment)
- Superior Communications skills, founded in being a good listener
- Must have some experience, preferably at least 1 year, managing Office 365 environments
- Current PowerShell experience is extremely helpful
- An understanding of support tools, techniques and how technology is used to provide services
- Strong understanding of desktop operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems
- Basic to moderate experience administering Active Directory
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone
- A deep desire to deliver a superior Client Experience
- Knowledge of IT Applications, Software & Hardware
- The ability to speak both Geek and human
- Generous incentives for reaching Team and Company Goals
- We have a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, all major Federally holidays off with pay, plus up to 10 days PTO annually!
- An easygoing environment and culture (we all enjoy what we do)
- A Proactive Approach to Ongoing Training to help you develop life-long skills
1 open positions
This position earns a competitive
salary, depending on relevant experience.
Please read the entire listing and if this
sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
LOVES MARKETING and wants to broaden your experience and
- Want to work in a fast-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where
Office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized,
systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITES
OF A MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Defining and managing our brand.
- Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives.
- Producing marketing and promotional materials.
- Creating content, managing search engine optimization, and working with hosting company to enhance the overall look and feel for our
- Monitoring and managing company social media accounts.
- Creating, monitoring, and managing company CRM –
campaigns, automations, lists and its activity
- Producing internal communications.
- Serving as media liaison.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Monthly newsletter management
- Organize and manage marketing collateral
- Perform market and client research
- Create reports on marketing performance
You will find your job
Extremely engaging and get great satisfaction out of helping our team flourish, while helping the businesses we serve achieve maximum productivity and
Outside Sales Rep
1 open positions
IT Consulting firm in Woodbridge VA is looking for a Full-time Outside Sales Rep to join our team! In this role you'll be actively hunting for new clients (preferably in our target vertical) that meet our criteria. The candidate for this position will be providing information about our services, scheduling appointments, field questions, and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company's database. This position offers base pay plus a very competitive commission when goals are met. You will be working from our office in Woodbridge when not in the field. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who: Please apply ONLY if you have at least two years' experience as a sales rep or executive, in a business-to-business environment, and you live in the Northern VA / DC Metro Area, Prior MSP experience highly desired. You must have a proven track record for success. Excellent verbal and written skills needed. To apply, submit your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you'd be a great fit to join our team. This position is Full Time with base plus commission and is ideal for the right individual who wants to grow a company. Responsibilities Comprehensive benefits package available to include:
Come work for a close-knit team where you are valued and will have an abundance of learning and growth opportunities.
IT Consulting firm in Woodbridge VA is looking for a Full-time Outside Sales Rep to join our team! In this role you'll be actively hunting for new clients (preferably in our target vertical) that meet our criteria. The candidate for this position will be providing information about our services, scheduling appointments, field questions, and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company's database.
This position offers base pay plus a very competitive commission when goals are met. You will be working from our office in Woodbridge when not in the field. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
Please apply ONLY if you have at least two years' experience as a sales rep or executive, in a business-to-business environment, and you live in the Northern VA / DC Metro Area, Prior MSP experience highly desired. You must have a proven track record for success. Excellent verbal and written skills needed.
To apply, submit your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you'd be a great fit to join our team.
This position is Full Time with base plus commission and is ideal for the right individual who wants to grow a company.
Comprehensive benefits package available to include: